PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 10/22/2014 3:29 PM by  Tony Hodges
CR9321-NPN current switch issue
 1 Replies
Sort:
Please register and login to participate in the forums.
Author Messages
Jonathan Barry

--
10/22/2014 7:17 AM
    Hi,

I have a monitoring system on my home that uses the CR9321-NPN current switch to let me know how much energy I am using in a number of areas. In this case my hot water tank is reading as if the current is constantly on (when I know it isn't).

Please see the website here for my home system and the hot water tank reading at 3.5kW constant. http://welserver.com/WEL0304/

In this system I am using a monitoring device called a WEL (Web Energy Logger). It is a great little device and allows me to monitor, display and log all data from the different temperature, flow and current circuits.

Any ideas on what might be wrong? Is the switch faulty? Perhaps to add to the confusion, when I look at the data logs, it seems that the sensor is still working, and perhaps the issue actually lies with the data transformation happening during display on the website. I have an Excel data logger file for anyone so inclined to look at it.

Thanks for any help.

Jon Barry
    Tony Hodges
    CRM Staff
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    10/22/2014 3:29 PM
    Dear Sir,

Thank you for your recent purchase of our product lines. The only way to positively confirm if the switch is defective or not is for us to test it here. Please contact us for an RMA number and we will test it to make sure it meets our catalog specifications. Thank you for your business.
    Please register and login to participate in the forums.

Copyright 2024 by CR Magnetics